Selling through the Web – Competitive Edge eStore
- Reach out to your business to business customers
- Allow your business to business customers to purchase anything you sell, not just a subset as with most store fronts
- Have all of your items and prices available to your business to business customers without any additional maintenance
- Allow your business to business customers to view their open orders
- Allow your business to business customers to view their purchase history
- Allow your business to business customers to look-up item availability within your store
- Allow your business to business customers to view their open Accounts Receivable
- Allow your business to business customers to place orders for themselves to be picked up at your store
Competitive Edge eStore makes it easier for your customers to do business with you. If a customer of your store works all day at a job site, you may want to offer him/her this option. Your business to business customer can go home, have dinner, boot up the home PC, sign on to the web site, and place an order for the goods to be picked up at your store first thing the following morning. A pick ticket will be printed at the store for the required item(s). Your customer will designate the time that he/she will come into your store to pick up their materials. The order will be ready and waiting for the customer at will call. Your customer will drive up; Their truck will be loaded with the order; They will sign for the order and drive away. The customer account will be charged for the purchase. If they don’t have an account, they will be asked for cash, check, or credit/debit card.
What your customer can do.
Competitive Edge eStore customers can place orders for themselves. Look up inventory availability and their customer specific pricing. They can display their own order history, check on the status of their open orders, and place new orders for themselves. Additionally, the customer is able to check the status of their own open Accounts Receivable.
How does Competitive Edge eStore differ from other Web based store fronts?
Competitive Edge eStore does not limit the number of items available for sale through the web. It provides all items sold at the store through Competitive Edge, for sale through the web. (Unless the items are flagged as non-web items.) No additional maintenance is required to support the web based eStore. The eStore module is automatically fed by Competitive Edge Point of Sale software. Most web based store fronts only accept a subset of items sold at the store. Most store front programs require additional maintenance to set up the items, pricing, promotions, etc., while Competitive Edge eStore is automatically updated from the data files of in-store system.
What are your customer expectations?
Your customers expect you to continue to find ways to make it easier for them to do business with you than to do business with your competition. Competitive Edge eStore allows you to exceed your customers’ expectations.